VICTORIA LORENZO SILVA
She is CEO of the firm; founded "Victoria Lorenzo Silva Abogados" in 2003 after providing legal advice to two prestigious law firms for several years. She is an expert in employmentand labor law guiding individuals and business, as well as advising her clients in civil, criminal and family related matters.
She also brings to the firm knowledge on urban leases and horizontal property. For the past years, she has been advising on unfair terms and bank claims.
Lawyer at the Barcelona Bar Association since 2003
Masters Degree in at Universidad of Santiago de Compostela.
Founder of Victoria Lorenzo Abogados in 2008.
Master in Legal Practice at Universidad of Santiago de Compostela.
Master in Labor Law at the Barcelona Bar Association.
Iuris Classroom Training on Abusive Clauses in mortgage loans.
Horizontal Property Specialization Course at University of Santiago de Compostela.
Compliance Officer Specialization Course at Universidad Antonio de Nebrija.
ESTEFANÍA CEDEÑO RUÍZ
Since she joined in 2015 she has been the firm right hand. She combines her advice on civil, criminal and family law with her specialty in Immigration .
Her professional dedication also includes the advice and management of communities of owners, or resident associations.
Member of the Girona Bar Association since 2015
• Masters Degree in Law in Universitat of Barcelona.
• Master in Law at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.
• Iuris Classroom Training on Abusive Clauses in mortgage loans.
• Course at Girona Bar Association specializing in legal intervention in the area of Gender Violence.
• Course at Girona Bar Association Girona specializing in Immigration Law